Join us for Empty Bowls 2017 benefitting ECHO!
Every lunch participant receives:
- Delicious soup and bread donated by local restaurants,
- A fun lunch served by local celebrities,
- A beautiful bowl – some handmade by local students & artisans, others from our “eclectic collection,” which ECHO volunteers have collected!
- A wonderful handmade potholder (or trivet, microwave potato bag, mug rug, or ?) handmade by local knitters and quilters!
- Chance to win great raffle prizes!
Tickets are just $25! Buy Tickets at:
Sew Fun, 8775 El Camino Real, Atascadero
Ranch Dog Knitting, 5835 Traffic Way, Atascadero
The Quilter’s Cupboard, 5275 El Camino Real, Atascadero
Atascadero Chamber, 6904 El Camino Real, Atascadero
Birch Fabrics, 1244 Pine St D, Paso Robles
Or save some time and gas and buy online at Eventbrite:
Check out this video highlighting last year’s Empty Bowls! It was so much fun and, with your help, we are doing it again on April 27, 2017! The location this year is Atascadero Bible Church. We thank ABC for donating their location for our event venue!
Check back! We will be listing are celebrity servers, participating chefs and restaurants, listing our raffle prizes and showing off beautiful bowls and other handmade items available at the event! We thank our wonderful sponsors!